Sunday, March 1, 2009

They are three weeks.

As I thought, lots has been happening. They now toddle around their pen; hearing them use their new voices is cute as heck; and they are discovering themselves. Mouths are now being used when they wrestle and shapes are becoming more familiar to them. Sometimes I see them wag their tails and that always brings a smile to my face.

At this time, new things still scare them and when you pick them up, they tend to cling to you. Their eyes are still not totally clear so shapes can be intimidating.

I have now put the pool away as they were beginning to try to climb over it. The crate has been set up and hospital pads are now their 'floor'. We are working our way to developing a potty area. Small steps. :+)

This week, I have taken individual shots. I takes forever to do this, so I hope you appreciate it!! The girls lead the photo session.

Teal Girl - 3.0 lbs.

















Yellow Girl - 2.4 lbs.















Blue Boy - 3.15 lbs.















Black Boy - 3.15 lbs.















Stripe Boy - 3.15 lbs.















Green Boy (the chunky monkey) - 4.0 lbs.!

No comments:

Post a Comment