Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two parents, two children , two ........

A few years ago, a caring couple thought that their son would benefit greatly by having a puppy to love. The puppy was named after one of Eli's stuffed animals and looked remarkably like that favorite toy as 'Fuzzer' grew and grew. They became great friends.

Today, his little sister wants to have a 'special' friend too and they all revisited Annabelle Doodles for a possible new addition. I think the pics below say a lot about children and puppies. :+)


















Mommy Maple, Mira and 'a prospect'.
















'Daddy, look.... she LOVES me and I promise to use my allowance to help defray the cost of her upbringing.....yadda, yadda, yadda.....'



















I think Daddy has been smitten by the 'Doodle Bug' once again! (Good job, Mira!)

No comments:

Post a Comment