Saturday, March 21, 2009

We played 'Dress Up' today.

The puppy room has been going through so many changes this week because the pups keep 'outgrowing' the set ups! Here are a few changes:
  • The potty boxes have been exchanged for new ones with pellets in them now.
  • Bigger sleeping crates were needed.
  • Some toys have been outgrown, so new ones are being introduced daily.
  • They are drinking water very well and eating lots of food.
  • Mommy Maple went home to her guardians and only visits every once in a while.
  • I had to shrink the pen for a few days to help them learn where the bathroom is; then expand it again and continue monitoring. It is a bit better.
  • Vacuum noise is slowly being introduced.
  • A couple of times, I let them go outside for a few minutes.
  • Auntie Olive is enjoying playing with them and they look forward to her interactions.
Here are the little munchkins!

'I have lost my parasol', claims Miss Yellow. (4.2 lbs.)





















'Did someone ask for 'Superdog'? (Black Boy - 5.10 lbs.)


















Blue Boy (5.8 lbs.) looks a bit worried, don't you think?





















'I am ready for Spring'! says Teal Girl. (5.0 lbs.)
Teal Girl is a possible candidate for a Guardian Home opportunity.





















Doctor Stripe (5.12 lbs.) can take my pulse anytime. :+)





















'I have my hat, but not my fishing pole'! Green Boy (7.4 lbs.!) Green is definitely going to be the tanker of the group - not huge but a larger medium than the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Green Boy is the cutest puppy ever. I can't wait to take him home. I LOVE GREEN BOY SOOOOOOO MUCH

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete