Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dress Up at 8 weeks old!

We had fun playing with the assorted hats in my costume collection. :+)


'Do I look stern enough to be a Policeman?', asks Teal boy. 8 1/2 lbs.


'Just call me 'a cow pokin' Cowgirl!' says Miss Red. 6 1/4 lbs.


'I have a feather on my head, one dangling across my shapely leg and a bit of fluff on my nose for drama', says Miss Green Girl. 9 1/4 lbs.


'Yep! Football is definitely my game!' claims Blue Boy. 7 1/2 lbs.


'Whadaya mean I have to get on the firetruck, I am NOT a Dalmation!' says Black Boy. 8 lbs.


'Yes, indeedie, that is a halo on my lovely head', quotes Purple girl. 8 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. Soooo Cute!! Love the costumes...they all look so happy to pose for the photos too! Can't wait to see them again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are adorable! The boys and I were also fawning over the pool onestoday. I am so surprised at how much they have grown since we visited - what a change. Thanks for sharing
    the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are too much! Just got back from ME - what weather! - and had to check the AnnaBlog! Cannot get over how much their looks have matured from 7 to 8 weeks. Hope everyone is staying cool! Look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete