Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our vet visit.

Yesterday, we took a ride to the vets for our first DHPP puppy shot. They behaved very well at the vets as he examined all of them. None of them did potty on the floor which was unusual! Just a tiny bit of grumbling as we rode the 40 minutes to the facility. A very nice ride as nobody threw up or pooped. :+) As you can see from the pic, I include potty boxes for their use. Some like to sleep in them as we ride, which is why I include two of them.

Naturally, they were a big attraction as we waited outdoors in the car for our time slot. I should have collected a fee from all the people that said how adorable they were. Only little Red Girl squeaked when she got the needle but she is also my vet's favorite. Who could resist that face anyway?

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic group of patients:-) I bet everyone was oohing and aahing over them - I know I would be! So glad they did well in the car. Cannot wait to see them on Saturday! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete