Friday, July 23, 2010

Ten week pics are up early! :+)

This past week, the pups have really made great strides with regard to 'going' outside. Not 100% but doing so very well! Last night, I even let them loose in the puppy room all night and there were no mistakes - obviously all of them went outdoors through the doggie door when the need arose. In another week or so, I will begin crate training them. Keep your fingers crossed for that to go as well. :+)

Teal Boy will now be known as CODY. This pup has been LONG anticipated. He will most definitely fill their home with 'puppy antics' really soon. 10 1/4 lbs.


Hopefully, Miss Red will be decided on this Saturday. She looks like such a stuffed animal, it is hard to believe she is really a little doggie. I just 'squish' her all the time. 8 lbs.


LILY is the name chosen for Miss Purple. I can't help myself, I keep calling her 'Lilliput' - from a book I read, I think. 10 lbs.


This guy is named BREWSTER! I just have to smile everytime I say it. When I am outside with them I keep calling him 'Brewster, Red Rooster, where are you?' Silly, I know. 9 3/4 lbs.


I AM looking for a local guardian home for FELIX GUMSHOE. I chuckled when the name entered my brain and poor Black Boy is stuck with it. I like names that make me smile. Plus, FELIX was the name of a very famous black cat and he is a rather quiet fellow, so the 'Gumshoe' surname 'fit like a glove'. Perhaps he will become a 'doggie detective' and locate lost cats. :+) 10 1/4 lbs. Sorry about the 'flash', it was needed for definition of his features.



It's official, Green Girl will be named CALLIE (after her great grandmother on mom's side of the family tree). I am sure she will be as beautiful. 11 3/4 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce! We love the picture of our boy! It made us all smile - I think his personality is going to be perfect for our crew. We cannot wait to see him tomorrow - the girls are beyond excited (no one can believe we kept the secret for this long)! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brewster is a delight in every way. I feel so confident he will be a wonderful addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Girl just tugs at my heart....she is precious :) Congrats to her new family!!

    ReplyDelete