Monday, July 12, 2010

Pups are in the kitchen a lot now and I am

trying to get them use to thinking about where to potty (which is not in the house!). By giving them plenty of kitchen time, I watch to see when they look like they need to go and guide them outdoors. There were no mistakes this morning which is what I like to see. No, this does not mean they are potty trained. I am just trying to teach them that 'outside' is where they SHOULD go. :+)

Blue Boy is enjoying a chewie.


A lucky shot of Black Boy.


Green Girl lazing about.


Something is of interst to Teal Boy.


Purple Girl loves taking photos.


Miss Red, after a drink of water. I think she got more on her face and head then in her belly!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures.....they are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are! Great pups, every one. :+)

    ReplyDelete