Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Clara had 3 pups this afternoon! I believe she is finished

but I will be thrilled if another makes it's way into the world. Clara is resting comfortably at the moment. She had a bit to eat and drink and the pups are nursing contentedly.

There were two boys and a girl. I suspected a small litter and was right. Although the boys will more than likely turn out magnificent, I want to keep a girl from this pairing. That leaves only the boys for homes. There were no parti colored pups, but the two boys do have a bit of white on their chests, heads, toes, etc. They will be adorable.

Thankfully, most of you were flexible with wanting a pup from either litter.

So, one down with just one more to go! I bet Olive rings in the New Year with her brood!!!

I will upload pics tomorrow. :+)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Clara! Lila is here next to me, and immediately asked to see pictures lol! It's so hard to be patient when you're 7 :-)

    Can't wait to see photos of the pups. And yes, wouldn't that be something, if Olive had actual New Year's babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post tomorrow. The sun went down before she was done and the light was awful.

    Yes, it would be funny as heck if her litter arrives with the ball coming down! Of course, I would be more than grateful for a daytime litter like today!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete