Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here are the Three Mouse-kateers!

I knew yesterday morning that Clara Belle appeared to be 'in the whelping mode'. Annabelle had an appointment with her vet, so I asked Clara to at least wait until I returned. Good girl that she is, she did.

At approximately 3:00, she really started with heavy contractions.

Red Boy was born at 3:50 PM He was the biggest pup born, but that has no bearing at all on his size at maturity. He simply had the best 'feeding station position' in her womb. :+) He has lovely waves and is a creamy apricot in color with a few 'white' markings that will mesh into his fur color as he grows.

At 5:28 PM, Green Boy entered his new world. He will be curly and his markings are more obvious. He also has some white toes, a white blaze on his chest along with the white flash on his head. Don't you just love the 'airplane' ears? :+)



Finally, at 6:30 PM the lady of the threesome arrived. She is a dainty thing who will have a slightly wavy coat. From what I can see at this time, there are no white markings on her. My plan is to keep this girl for my program unless I change my mind at a later date. So, for right now, she is not available. Please note that any local person reading this could be a possible guardian home candidate for her. Call or email. :+)

They love to cuddle with their mommy, who is very attentive.


The happy family. :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment