Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I just LOVE having the Christmas Season to show off puppies!

TWO WEEKS ALREADY!

The pups are simply delicious! Clara Belle is a wonderful, caring, feeding and cleaning machine. She is so attentive to their every whim. Thankfully, she has her appetite back and that is such a relief for me. :+)

I took the pups to my bedroom vanity display for their photo shoot. Since they did so well, I decided to post two pics of each pup. I didn't think anyone would mind the extra pics. :+)

This is my hopeful breeding female for a guardian home, I hope! She weighs 2.48 lbs.




This little man will sport some adorable curly locks that will be the envy of many women. Add those dashes of white and most will be swooning! Green Boy weighs 2.28 lbs. this week.




Okay, NOBODY take offense, but I have come to call Red Boy 'Fat Albert'. He is a VACUUM and thinks Clara is a smorgasbord! I have to use two hands to pick up this cuddly porker. :+) He weighs 2.96 lbs.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my ...they just keep getting cuter, don't they? Fat Albert lol! Lila loves that name! Todd says he can tell how much you love your dogs by the photos you take. It's true - your love and respect for them just shines through :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly. I have no idea what I would do without them in my life. A day does not go by without laughs or smiles from their antics.

    People that do not like animals of any type are not normal in my humble opinion! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only known a few people who could not abide animals, and they were each lacking in empathy, to one degree or another, and somehow disconnected from their fellow humans, as well as the furred and feathered varieties. That's a small sampling of people, I know, but telling, nonetheless. Personally, my life is fuller, in the best sense, with a furry friend in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute for words! Little Christmas babies! It was so much fun seeing a picture of Callie (green girl) - she and Brewster look like twins! How is Olive doing? Cannot wait to see her New Year's puppies! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete