Friday, December 31, 2010

Eloise 'Meets and Greets' the pups.

Yesterday, I noticed that the pups wanted to always sleep in the litterbox, so after many attempts to remove them to their bed with no luck, I figured I had to 'make new arrangements'.

So, the pen was expanded to include a decent sized crate with a thin cushion. I also placed snuggy stuffies in it to cuddle with. I moved the litterbox to the side of it as the first picture shows which allowed more space in the front to play and serve their food. This new design has appealed to them and they now sleep and potty in the right places. :+)

The pups are now beginning to eat with interest and drink water - Yeah! Momma Clara Belle has spent several hours with her guardians, away from the pups, to help initiate the weaning process. Clara returns all energized and excited to see her babies again. All are happy - the guardians, the pups and me. Peace at Annabelle Doodles. :+)

Green Boy has just pottied while Hazel and Red Boy play.


Hazel's turn!


Eloise is introducing herself to 'the boys'.


Elle is licking and hugging Green Boy. So cute.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that last photo is delicious! Eloise is incredibly cute - she looks like a baby bear! Congratulations on her arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so sweet? I think Elle has the makings to be an exceptional mommy.

    The pups are finally seeing better and know my voice now so when I call them all their little tails wag and wag. I so enjoy this stage!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle is just beautiful and so are the pups! How old is Elle and where did you get her? That is great you are going to have minis. Are they similar to your other doodles for their "non-allergenic" properties?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,

    Eloise came from a breeder in Iowa. She is now 12 weeks old and yes, if she passes my testing protocol, she will have minis in about 2 years. :+) She has a wonderful coat that should be very friendly to people with allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I see a sibling in our life for the medium pup we don't even have yet lol! A mini would be a perfect fit for our second dog ...

    ReplyDelete