Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Needed! A local guardian home for my little stud muffin!



Let me tell you that little Chaplin is SUCH a dear! What a sweet personality and gentle manner. Chap loves to be with people and he loves to be patted.

Chaplin is your typical little dog with a big personality. He enjoys being with people, whether it be for a walk, watching you cook or taking a drive - he is a 'companion' through and through.

I continue to work with him on being left in a space that he can see you but not be in the same room with you. He gets vocal when you do this to him. I wait until he stops vocalizing and then allow him to come in and join me. I have to admit, that he does 'grumble' about the indignity of being physically separated and I can't help but smile.

Chaplin is a quick learner. Since I prefer that dogs not 'jump' on people, I am constantly working with him to not jump up. The rule here is that he receive no touches UNLESS he is sitting. Unfortunately for me, people cannot resist that adorable face and always say 'oh, I don't mind.'

He is a breeze to brush and his lovely soft, totally non-shedding coat is gorgeous. He is not a huge kisser, but does give kisses. Chap is great in the car.

This little guy likes other dogs as long as they don't physically abuse his small, but nicely built stature. He would do best in a home that has a stay at home parent; older kids that like to play nice or an older/younger couple who want a loving companion. He may be too much dog for very young, sensitive children that he can knock down. He would love another dog that is on the small side to befriend and snuggle with.

Any one interested should email or call me. A local inquiry would get priority as his 'future bride' lives in Dover, NH.
Posted by Picasa





2 comments: