Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We have moved!

No, my steam cleaner did not come in yet, but I decided I could not wait and spent most of the morning and early afternoon bleaching and washing the puppy room area where the pups and Maple would reside. Please note that I used Duck Tape to cover the cord from the heating pad tucked way under all the bedding. What would we do without that stuff???

I did add a potty box in the area but don't expect they will be able to use it much as they are barely 'wobbling' but I have high expectations!

As you can see, Maple is very happy about the move and so am I! Crawling under my desk to change bedding was a pain in my back - literally! :+)
















After nursing, Maple has the awful chore of 'toileting' her crew. (yuck!)














After being fed and cleaned, the litter is quite content.














Green Boy has discovered the little baby toy I attached for eye stimulation. Teal Girl looks to be interested in it as well.














Awww....look how cute!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the photos. They are fantastic and chubby :) I can't believe how plump they are. They also look very content. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    Chubby they are! The move today did not bother them much at all. They were a content group in a matter of minutes. I was very glad to see that.

    Since their eyes are now open, you need to be careful not to have them in too much bright light for the first few days. Since this week is suppose to be 'overcast and rainy', it was the perfect time for the move. I love it when Mother Nature throws a 'good curve' my way every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for more photos, we just love to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    I know my posts of Monday were not the best and was feeling guilty. I had too much going on that day and waiting too long and had lousy lighting, etc.

    Hopefully the rest of the pics will be nicer. Plus, the older they get, the cuter they become. Infancy is rather bland. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you find a molded plasic bed like that??? that is such a great idea! you do such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. The plastic bed is a 'Perla Pet Bed'. Just google the name and you will see all the sizes and colors that they carry. It has come in very handy. :+)

    ReplyDelete