Thursday, April 5, 2012

Clara's litter went to get their eye CERF's today!

Peeking out the back of my wagon is L. to Rt.
Purple, Blue, Green and Yellow
This is what the boys did the whole time traveling.  Blue on rt. Green on left peeking through the windows.
In this shot (left to right) is Blue, Purple, Yellow and Orange.
And this is Dr. Cassotis holding Blue Boy.  Each pup passed their exams with a perfect score!  YEAY!!
Posted by PicasaI would also like to say that the ride there and back was almost as uneventful.  Only one pup got sick and I blame myself.  I fed them only one hour before I had to travel.  That is usually not a good idea but I had no choice.  They were all good in the car. 

Tomorrow, they go to a different vet to get their first puppy shots. Hopefully, their stomachs will not be full by the time we are on the road.  I will let you know how things turn out.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment