Saturday, April 28, 2012

Olive's pups enjoying kitchen time.

A Mother's love.   Red Girl is a 'mini' Olive.
Black Boy takes the BEST photos!  What a face!!!
Red Girl's coat glistens so much it looks wet!  I love her tiny white chin spot.
If I did not know better, I would swear Pink Girl was a Black Lab!  Well, the ears give her away.  :+)
Teal Girl enjoys weaving through our old table legs.
Posted by PicasaThese pups have the softest, gentle natures - every one of them.  They are not biting much at all and just 'melt in your arms' when picked up.  Not a one is a 'squiggler' when held.  Both Olive and ARI have very gentle personalities, so I expected this. 

Black Boy wags his tail the most, actually whenever he is awake, his tail is wagging, it is the cutest thing.  Red Girl has the Lab appetite - she just loves food and tells me to 'hurry' every single time I prepare a meal.  The other day, I simply held her as I prepared the food and her expression was hilarious!   She was dancing by the time I put her and the bowl down.  She is such a funny girl!  Teal Girl always crawls into my lap whenever I sit to cuddle with the pups.  She mimics her mommy in this endeavor.  Pink Girl just waits until I spot her.  She always sits very close to my side or is behind me.  She is a very patient girl and is very content to be a hefty lap dog.  A very sweet litter.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment