Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jaxon comes for a short visit.

 
 
Posted by PicasaOh my gosh!  I wanted to do some early testing on Jaxon so his guardians brought him up for a vet visit.  Can I tell you that he just had the entire vet office smiling and wanting to meet him?  This boy does not have a shy bone in his little body.  Big dogs, little dogs - he wanted to visit with them all.  He is a dancing, whirling, wagging, friendly, adorable mophead!

His coat is a dazzling silky dark apricot 'pillow' of curling fleece.  He loves to give face washes and will roll over for a belly scratch from anyone.  Jax is a delight!

I can't wait to breed him to Dancing Matilda for a gorgeous litter of miniature apricot/white and black and white patterned gems (if and when he becomes a stud)!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, each of your puppies is more handsome than the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be very sad, indeed, if Percy Jaxon does not become one of my studs. He is just way beyond adorable!

    Thanks for the compliment. :+)

    ReplyDelete