Saturday, June 16, 2012

Matchmaker, matchmaker...make me a match!

        As it happens every now and again, I am able to have one of my guardian girls with me for a few days for either testing or a visit.  

Fortunately, her guardian's vacation and Camden's final testing protocol coincided perfectly.


Cappy is happy as a clam to have another friend to play with and he is not aware yet, that Camden is slated to be one of his breeding partners when he is cleared for breeding.


They took to each other right away and have been playing and sleeping near each other since her arrival.  


Sometimes, I swear they whisper 'sweet nothings' in each ones ears.  It is very cute to watch as they play bow, chase, wrestle and sometimes sit together in the little yellow sandbox car to rest.


Camden has a lovely soft medium curling cream coat and is non-shedding.  I think it will be a great pairing and look forward to it in about a year.  In the meantime, when Camden comes into heat, it will be with a different stud as Cappy is not quite ready yet. 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet pair! What colors do you think they will produce? We want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want one from every litter I have! Are you attempting to have a zoo at your house?? :+)

    This pair will produce blacks, creams, apricots and possibly a chocolate blend. They will be mediums to small standards and weigh in a range of 30 to 40 lbs. with non-shedding curling coats. Ta da!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You've found me out lol! I can't help wanting one from every litter ...they're all so beautiful! Your puppies are like the litter of 4 kittens our semi-feral mama just had: they're all so cute, so whichever one I happen to be looking at is the cutest :-) Whichever litter your posting about (even if it's a future litter!) is the one I'm most interested in ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will have the most beautiful pups. They are both fabulous looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be a great pairing as well. First order of business is to find Capriccio the right guardian home! :+)

      Delete