Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our first ANNABELLE DOODE ROMP was a wonderful success!

Our first ADNE 'family' portrait'!
The Bark Park in Berwick, Maine - OUTSTANDING!
A clean, wonderful place for both dogs and people.  So accommodating!
Thank you so much Mary and Chris!
What an incredible day we had - fabulous weather, spacious and fully fenced dog park PLUS the amazing Lola's Lunch stand!  It does not get better than this anywhere in New England!  We had a bigger turn out than I ever expected for a very prompt decision to hold my first Annabelle Doodle of New England romp within a three week notice.  What a great group we had of almost 20 dogs and more than 25 people.

Unfortunately, some people made it in after the family pic was taken, but I was so happy that they made it to mingle with our group and let their doodle run and play.  THANK YOU everyone!!!!  By the way, if I have any names wrong either dogs or people, please correct me!  Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Joyce,
    Thanks so much for giving us all such a great opportunity to meet your other Labradoodle owners and their dogs. It was wonderful to see so many of the other dogs in person and to see how well they all got along. What wonderful dogs you have been breeding for all of us with such fantastic temperaments. A million thanks to you! We all had a great day. I think Felix thought he was in Heaven with so many friends to play with and so many pretty girls to meet. He didn't really want to leave and was pretty tired on the way home. Thanks again for a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fabulous day for all! I only regret that I did not get a pic of EACH dog with their owners. Something to remember for next time. I also forgot to get pics of the games we played. I did send an email to see if others did - I would love to include them. :+) Felix was SUCH a busy boy! No girl (or boy) was left 'unturned', ha, ha! Good stud boy antennae!! I was so proud of him (and you). He did amazing given he is a stud boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he missed greeting anyone, which is evident in the photos that he is in. Haha. Thanks. I am proud of him and glad that you are too. Looking forward to the next Romp. I think I might have heard you say in two years. Hint. Hint.

      Delete
  3. I love all the photos you've posted of the romp! I wish we could have been there - it looks like everyone, dogs and people, had a great time! If this becomes an annual event, we'll plan for it and make the trip up. Albert, Lila, and Pippa will be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot believe we had to miss the first Romp! The pictures are wonderful. Hope you have one again and we can all come up with Brewster!

    ReplyDelete