Friday, June 29, 2012

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! (Added pics).


At the romp, I had given out a gift bag with a few items.  One of them was a Fourth of July scarf.  I asked for pics if they were used and here are some that were sent in.

I could not believe how big most of my pups were at the romp!  Just goes to show that DNA from grandparents and great, great grandparents really do play a huge part in size.    Enjoy.













Riley can't JUST wear the scarf...she needs sunglass bling too!  :+)

Felix looking dapper in his scarf.

Noodles smiles for the camara in a big way! 
Augie and Smitty looking good in their new duds!



 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love it! He is so adorable. Happy 4th of July to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Great photo! What a good, cooperative pup! Albert would say "Get the cat to hold the flag." ;-)

    Happy Birthday to us, and to my grandmother, who shared a birthday with our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, Sundog, and BarneyJuly 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

    Wow. He is getting so big. Love the flag holding picture. What a great little guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thanks everyone! It appears Cappy may have a guardian home and we are all very excited.

      He has grown so much while I was away but is still the most lovable teddy bear. He groaned and moaned when he saw me. So sweet! I just adore this chunky, curly, soft bundle of furry love. :+)

      Delete