Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Updated pics of our adorable Dancing Matilda!


                                                                             

Today, I met up with Tillie's guardian mom at the Canine Ophthalmologist 's office for her eye CERF.   She recently had a grooming and looked utterly adorable.

Tillie has had numerous classes in dog obedience as well as Therapy Dog training.  I was so proud of Tillie and extremely pleased with her wonderful guardian, Joanne, for doing such a great job with her.

As you can see, Tillie is a chocolate and white parti and I am hopeful, with the right mating, she will produce several parti-patterned furry babies in the near future.

On the smaller side of medium, my plans for Tillie are to produce large miniatures in the 20 to 25 lb. range in the near future.  I would love to breed her with my little guy Jaxon for black and white parti puppies but that will all depend on timing.  Jaxon should be ready for his early testing in September.  So, we shall see!

I was pleased as punch that Tillie had a PERFECT eye examination and will be CERF certified!  :+)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment