Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CAMDEN WHELPED HER LITTER! Pics!


  1. Purple (Rainbow) Collar:  Born at 9:55 PM - Female is dark apricot with white tuxedo abstract markings.
  2. Teal Collar:  Born at 10:04 PM - Female in solid dark apricot.
  3. Pink Collar:  Born at 10:31 PM - Female is a cream and apricot parti.
  4. Green Collar:  Born at 10:35 PM - Female appears to be a solid dark apricot.
  5. Orange Collar:  Born at 11:07 PM - Female and dark apricot as well! 
  6. Black Collar:  Born at 11:20 PM - FEMALE and dark apricot - NEVER have I had an entire litter of females!  

I am ever grateful that Camden chose to whelp her litter at such a convenient time.  Thanks, Camden!

Individual Pics

Black Collar Girl

Pink Collar Girl




Purple Collar Girl



Orange Collar Girl

Teal Collar Girl



Green Collar Girl


9 comments:

  1. Wow, maybe it's just me, but it feels like you've been on a puppy-whelping roller coaster for months! Congratulations Camden! Can't wait to see the pictures! It's the Power Girls litter lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of Camden, as her "auntie" I can hardly wait to see her puppies...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting here laughing at your post and remembering the misleading gender of one of your pups. You are so comical. Hope you got some sleep and how nice of Camden to deliver when she did. What a busy place you have right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kelly - I have had litters here consistently since Olive whelped in September but I plan for fall/winter litters, I prefer them. This gives me the summer free to visit our children/grandkids and enjoy our pool, etc. I am actually expecting two more for the 'heart' of winter - Figgy and Tillie. THEN, with any luck at all, I will breed Eloise for a possible spring litter. We shall see. :+)

    Deb.... I can't tell you how many times I have 'not seen' the goods on a pup and made a gender error! I can and do laugh at myself every time because I wonder how the heck I could have missed it!



    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous ladies, Joyce!! How little would you estimate they will be? Your blog is "addictive"...I can't walke away from it. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roberta!

      These pups will be small. I would guess around 20 to 30 lbs. at maturity. Cute bunch, huh? :+)

      Delete
  6. Zach and I are looking at all of your posts, and he wants me to tell you how cute these puppies are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they are and I am going to have a hard time making a choice for possible GH candidates!

    ReplyDelete