Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dinner is served!



Green Boy
Blue Boy

Fudge Girl.
 
Rainbow Girl
Posted by Picasa
The pups are now enjoying a 'mush' of goat's milk mixed with green tripe.  This introduction food will prepare them for eating raw food in about another week.  This allows me to start to reduce the food that Pearl gets in preparation for her returning to her guardians full time.  I made a promise to them that Pearl would definitely be there for Christmas and I keep my promises!!

After a bellyful of mush and a drink from momma Pearl, these babies snuggle up with one of the stuffed animals and promptly nod off.  Ho hum, such a life.

4 comments:

  1. They have grown so much already and are getting fluffy. They look so soft. More happy families to come. Green tripe..... ewww. Haha. They look quite content, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The caramel pups have such soft, soft, fluffy coats and the chocolate pups feel like silky chenille. Very nice to have a bit of both.

      Oh, Green Tripe is the nirvana of dog foods. Hold your nose when you serve it though!

      Delete
  2. Every time I look at Teddy, I think it's not possible to have another litter as cute -- and then I see an update to the blog. Precious already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each litter is special. Labradoodles just are the cat's meow!

      Delete