Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pearl's litter is two weeks old and we are preparing for the holidays.

Hefty, hefty, hefty Rainbow Girl!  I swear she has been eating Bon-Bons!
She is 2.9 lbs. and rising! 
Fudge Girl is the smallest of the group at 1.10 lbs.
My plan is to keep this girl for a Annabelle Doodle Guardian Home.
Blue Boy is a linebacker at 2.11 lbs.
No weakling for sure but smaller than his big brother.  Green Boy is 1.15 lbs.

Posted by PicasaAs you can see they have just begun to open their eyes.  They are still quite secluded in my office but will be moving to the puppy room within a few days.  I am in the process of rearranging it to accommodate them. 

Certainly the spirit of Christmas has descended along with a touch of snow today.  I love decorating for the season and look forward to family and friends arriving for the holidays.  It will be a busy one here at our homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment