Thursday, September 12, 2013

A pic of some of Jaxon x Sadie's pups. Just thought I would share. :+)

A local breeder here in Maine used my mini stud male, Percy Jaxon to mate with her girl and these Australian Labradoodle pups are just lovely! What amazing coats - so shiny and silky!  I will be choosing one of the girls to add to my program and will be looking for a local guardian home for her if all goes well.  If there is any interest in a family wanting a dark apricot, miniature female - please contact me!

Also, I believe Maine Coast Labradoodles has a couple of these pups available - I know a boy is and not sure of any females.  Check her site out if you are interested.  :+)

Four of the five pups showing off their gorgeous coats.


Sadie with some of the pups.  Is she not adorable?

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, Sundog and BarneySeptember 18, 2013 at 1:47 AM

    Beautiful pups. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Sundog and BarneySeptember 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM

    Oh, and love that black pigment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too! A very cute group indeed! Thanks. :+)

    ReplyDelete