Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Three weeks and learning to wrestle! They also had individual pics taken.

All but Purple Girl woke up ready to initiate some play.
Black Boy enjoying his view.  Weight:  2 3/4 lbs.
Purple Girl is quite comfy.  Weight:  3 lbs,
Teal Boy has a big head and wide muzzle!  Weight:  3 1/4 lbs.
Rainbow Girl enjoys the late summer flowers.  Weight:  3 lbs.
Green Boy is focusing on something interesting.  Weight:  3 1/2 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
This week I have seen these babies go from 'this is a big and scary world' to 'I think I should see what this is'.  They are beginning to recognize my voice and I get tail wags when I sit down to talk and play with them.  They are using their mouths more by intereacting with each other; as well as with some soft toys.

I changed up their area somewhat and included some potty trays.  Some are even learning to go potty in the right area!  They are still very young and I am glad to see their attempts at using the potty trays.  Also, they are learning to eat from a dish better.  All of them are enjoying the gruel but still prefer mamma's milk.  By 4 weeks of age, I will begin to reduce Pearl's food allotments in preparation for their eventual weaning.  By then, they are really ready for some solid food in their bellies.

Lastly, my son had to change the format of AnnaBlog due to some constantly occurring glitches with the navigational bar.  It is a more simplified format but making comments and researching should be much more easy.  Functionality is a very important part of a Blog!

I hope you enjoy all the pics as I know I have been a day late posting.  

8 comments:

  1. If you click the 'no comment' button' it allows you to MAKE one! Please take advantage of this now that it is working properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Sundog and BarneySeptember 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM

    Oooh, I had to try the comment, as I've been unable to do so for a while.

    Love the new litter. It's always fun watching your litters.

    How are they doing with the car rides and avoidance of car sickness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good on rides! My goal is to continue to take them for a ride at least once a week just to keep them 'on track'. So glad you commented as I now know this is finally working properly. Whew!

      Thanks again, Jacob! (My IT son).

      Delete
  3. I love rainbow and green! Phin makes such pretty puppies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Comments again! You have such a nice community here, it was lonely not being able to read or make comments. We've been following the litters regardless, of course - your blog is a bit addicting lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I missed hearing from you too! So glad we are up and running normally again albeit - a bit differently but I like it better! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our family also loves green boy and rainbow girl.... such a beautiful color.
    How about purple girl with the white heart on top of her head.... priceless.
    Can't wait for more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just remember folks, the puppy color can change to a lighter one at maturity! Love them all so you will not be disappointed. :+)

    ReplyDelete