Monday, September 30, 2013

The pups had a very busy weekend of visitors!

As you can see, they enjoy adult company as well as...
Lots of children! The pups went from lap to lap.  They chewed on toes, too.
All the pups had lots of socialization which is so important for good development.
I think this little boy is a magnet for puppies!
Posted by Picasa
By Monday afternoon, the pups had been visited by five families and everyone expressed that they would be happy with any of the pups.  As the weeks go on, I find that families will gravitate to one or two in particular.

I love to have clients visit pups because it really helps me see the dynamics of the family environment the pups will live with.  Many times a family may want a particular pup and I know by watching and being with them that their 'favorite' may not be a suitable furry companion.  That IS my job - to do the best I can for a good placement that will benefit everyone - the client, the pup and me!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful visit we had. The best birthday present ever!!

    ReplyDelete