Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nellie's litter is doing very well.

They are actually moseying over to the litter pan to do their business but have not been tempted yet to eat anything other than mommy's milk. Nellie is producing lots of it, so no complaining from me!

There are very brief moments of mouthing each other as they learn to interact - which is so darn cute to watch. They are a bit cautious of some noises and fast movements, so I try to be extra careful around them. I did take them outdoors, one by one, for a walk around the pup yard. Of course, they were in my arms when I did this but you could hear them sniffing the air and wondering where they were. None complained. I handle them lightly each day and they are learning to recognize me more and more.

This coming weekend they will be four weeks and I am allowing short visits to see them. Let me know if any of you wish to stop by.

Ben Franklin is soooo silky and Abigail Adams is always yawning!

The Three Sleeping Beauties are George Washington, Molly Pitcher and Betsy Ross.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like Ben has eating on the mind! Such a fattie (in the cutest way)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fattie is the right word to describe him! :+)

    ReplyDelete