Monday, July 27, 2015

Yikes!

How many of you were up listening to your fur-baby yelling for most of the night? Poor Scout was not a happy man now that all of his siblings have gone to their homes. :+(

Now that the 'formidable' first night is behind us, we can expect a somewhat less vocal repetition tonight - at least that has been my experience. Right now, Scout is resting in his crate after about a 15 minute complaint session. I feed him in his pen and take him out immediately after he is done. He did potty and we played a bit and then I put him in with some yummy stuff in a small bone. I want him to know that the pen/crate is a good place to be so I will always give him something special as I switch him from pen to freedom.

We will all get through this phase and I know how hard it is on your heart and head - been there, done that! Stick to your schedule and quieter more restful days are coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment