Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Charlotte's litter has arrived! (Updated with PICS)

Imagine my surprise when FIVE of them are partis! There is one solid apricot female but she has white on her feet so is technically an 'apricot abstract'. One black and white female with her 'twin' black and white brother. Than two apricot and white males that have the most unusual markings! I don't know if either of them will be caramels or apricots. As their pigment comes in, I will be able to tell. Then there is a chocolate parti that I think may be a chocolate parti sable but time will tell on that one as well. All in all, a VERY colorful litter and not at all what I expected! Thank you Mother Nature! :+)

I have given mom a bath and cleaned up the area. They are nursing well and seem content.

How wonderful of Charlotte to give me a perfect whelping on this lovely fall morning!

Purple Collar Girl has white on her feet. She weighs 11 1/4 ozs.

Caramel Collar Boy weighs 9 5/8 ozs. and may have either black pigment or liver. Time will tell. He will also have apricot patches around both eyes as he grows. He does have other small patches of apricot on his body.

Teal Collar Boy is the heaviest pup at 12 3/4  ozs. I believe he will be a chocolate parti. Another one that we have to watch to know for sure as he could express a sable pattern (black tipping).

Hot Pink Collar adorns this 10 1/4 oz. black and white parti female. Her brother is almost an identical twin!

Yep! Black Collar Boy is the twin of Pink Girl - at least on the face! He weighs 8 5/8 ozs.
Only the black pigment on his nose tells them apart.

Isn't this pattern a hoot? Three drops of apricot right on his head... and those eye patches???
Green Collar Boy weighs 11 1/2 ozs.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! I can not wait to see the pics! Sounds like it is going to be a fun litter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure will be interesting to figure who is who on these guys! I only know that Purple Girl will be easy to figure out quickly. :+)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Indeed! Can't wait to hold my very own 'tea parti'! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I hope this is the black and white parti female you've been waiting for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed Debbie!

    ReplyDelete