Sunday, October 25, 2015

It appears fall will be a busy breeding time here at ADNE!

Although I have been wavering about breeding Piper Moon again, my daughter assures me she is ready and willing so I made plans to breed her to that delightful redhead, Tip of the Shore, Thomas! This will be an amazing litter of silky blacks and vibrant reds to be placed in March, if all goes according to plan.

You can read about Piper Moon under the Current Breeder tag, she is a beauty and loves the water! So those of you who like water dogs, this may be the litter for you.

Piper Moon

Tip of the Shore, Thomas

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The coats on these pups should be outstanding and very easy to take care of. I know Piper has the easiest coat of all my doodles to maintain. Mats are hardly formed and when they do, a good brushing just 'slides' off the mats. A groomers dream coat! Plus, these two have such gentle temperaments. Very sweet companions and will need owners that work from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, be still my beating heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found that Sundog is distantly related to Thomas. (Clementime is her great great aunt.) It's a small world. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clemmie has been around a long time. I am not surprised. She has longevity which is a good thing! :+)

      Delete
    2. OK. I messed that up totally. Clementime is Sundog's aunt. Sundog's mother was Clementime's littermate. (I was looking at the great great from Thomas's point of view. Clementime is Thomas's great great grandmother?)

      So, yes, that is a good thing. I am hoping that those longevity genes also went to Sundog's Mom and down to Sundog. Sundog is almost 10 yo and doing great.

      Delete