Sunday, October 25, 2015

I decided to move the pups to the Puppy Room today.

My plan was to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday, but time opened up today and so it is done. Fortunately, this room has a radiant heated floor, so the pups will always be nice and toasty but I always add a 'bumper' for any type of drafts.

This week a new dogie door will be installed. When that is being done, the pups will be moved into my kitchen in a portable x-pen to be away from the heavy noise cutting into the door will make. Their little ears are still quite sensitive.

There was very little fanfare when they moved into their new spot. They did do some creeping around and sniffed quite a bit. I think they like the big stuffed animals in there as they love to snuggle next to soft things that remind them of their mommy. Charlotte has access whenever she wants it, so all seem to be quite happy.

Here are some miscellaneous pics of them.















No comments:

Post a Comment