Monday, January 18, 2016

WEEK TWO of the Piper Moon x Thomas litter.

They all made it to two weeks of age! All are doing well and adjusted beautifully to the puppy room environment. Their eyes are now open but they see cloudy images. Each day, it will get more and more clear and then the world becomes a frightening place! This is why I wanted them to be in the pup room now so they adjust to the light and TV sounds - it is a much more gentle 'awakening'.

We went for a car ride today! I bundled them up in my laundry basket and already had my car warmed. It was just around a country block but they all did well. We will continue to do this on occasion.

Soon there will be more activity and taking pics will be more fun. Right now, they are still inactive. They eat, they sleep and mom takes care of their bathroom needs. Every now and again, I offer a bottle to those that want more to eat but Piper is doing a great job.

Green Boy weighs 2.2 lbs.

Purple Girl is 2 lbs.

Blue Boy is at 2.4 lbs.

Pink Girl is 1.9 lbs.

Yellow Girl weighs 2 lbs.

So does Teal Girl.......

and Pumpkin Girl is 2 lbs. as well! Four out of the five girls weigh the same!

Black Boy weighs 2.4 lbs.

Red Boy is 1.6 lbs.
 
Tan Boy is at 1.14 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. A really nice litter, Kathleen. I am very pleased. I knew it had the potential to produce a super coated litter and I am not disappointed. :+) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete