Sunday, March 27, 2016

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! From the Hazel x Emmett bunch.

Here are the pics and stats on the very first day of Week 7 which happens to be EASTER SUNDAY!

From the previous postings, you can see that Week 6 was a big one in growth and activity. This week is temperament testing and I know all of you are anxious about who will be getting whom and I am looking forward to Thursday as well. I will be sending you an email with additional info.

'The Easter Bunny is coming? Can I peek'? Lime Boy at  4 1/2 lbs.

Rose Girl - Easy peasy, go with the flow kinda gal.  4 1/4 lbs.

'Bunnies? Did you say BUNNIES?' Lilac Girl at  3 1/2 lbs.

Navy Boy just cocked his head at the perfect moment! 4 lbs.

'Where ARE those eggs' ? Denim Girl seemed to imply. 3 lbs.

'Really', I am in an egg? Good grief!' Checkers Boy. 3 1/2 lbs.

'I don't know what the fuss is about'. Copper Boy 4 1/8 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to All as well! Great pictures Joyce! MacGregor and I ran into Charlotte at the groomers Friday. She looked stunning! Love this litter 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte just came into heat too! I am skipping her this time because I hope Figgy is pregnant but she is such a pretty girl!

    These pups are definite cuties and I can't believe they will be gone in just two weeks!

    ReplyDelete