Tuesday, March 29, 2016

SHE HAS ARRIVED!

I am beyond excited to shout out that Miss Minnie Mc Guinness has landed at ADNE! What a delightful puppy from my good friend and breeder, Heather Clark of Cottage Acres Cockapoos.

It was serendipity that this lovely female was available. Called 'Gunny', she slipped right into my household like a glove.

Please welcome this adorable girl who we originally thought to place in a local guardian home but we could not give up Gunny, so she lives with us.  :+)




What is not to like about this adorable mini?
  • Gunny is very ladylike when she eats, no grabbing, growling or stiffness
  • is gentle with my baby 7 week old pups - very tolerant
  • respectful of my adult doodles that live here
  • does not nip
  • sleeps through the night
  • LOVES to cuddle and give kisses
  • non-shedding coat of soft waves
  • beautiful amber-green/hazel 'human' eyes







A new day with Gunny:
  • Gunny has a 'Do I have your permission to approach?' demeanor. She comes slowly and lays down with eyes looking for acceptance. Sometimes does a roll-over. She will jump up and gently put her paws on you but a soft correction of 'no' takes care of it.
  • She is not an over-eater. Eats till she is full and leaves it. She has a bladder like a camel, so you really have to watch her. Most pups eat and immediately potty - not Gunny.
  • A bath is not on her 'favorite thing to do' list. :+) She tolerated it well enough and is so silky to the touch now that she is dry.
  • Loves laying with you on the couch having her belly rubbed.
I could go on but I think I will get to know her better first. I know she must have something negative but I have yet to notice it. Oh, she loves to destuff toys!

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you Joyce. Your excitement jumps off the page. Enjoy; you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! She is a lovely girl and we are getting to know each other by the hour. :+)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete