Monday, January 16, 2017

DAISY MAE

Daisy and I went to the vets this afternoon for her ultra sound to see if her mating with Keefer was successful - it was!!  :+)  My vet feels there are at least six babies growing!  Of course, an x-ray will tell me a more exact number but that won't be until she is close to whelping.  At least I know have confirmation she is indeed pregnant.  Big smiles here.  :+)

Daisy is a medium size girl with a fantastic temperament. Her hair/fleece combo coat is so easy to maintain.  She loves to snuggle and be right by your side all the time. She has the prettiest prance in my dogie pack. :+)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Daisy. I can't wait to see her pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! You would just melt if you met Daisy in person. Such a snugglebug. :+)

    ReplyDelete