Friday, January 27, 2017

HAZEL MAE X TANGO WOOL BO DIDLEY - UPDATE!!!

Spring should welcome a litter from Hazel x Bo Didley if all goes well. I traveled to Western Massachusetts for Hazel's rendezvous.

This Australian Labradoodle litter will produce apricots and blacks in sizes ranging from 15 to 18 inches and 24 to 32 lbs. Pups should be non-shedding with lovely fleece coats.

Hazel Mae is a mini.

Tango Wool Bo Didley is a medium.

Those interested in this litter need to be open to both colors; if not, you should continue looking for other breeders that have your color choice. I don't expect any litters again until some time this fall.

I do plan to keep a female puppy from this mating for a local guardian placement.

UPDATE:  Hazel and Bo had two rendezvous that put smiles on their furry faces. I have to say Bo Didley is a stunning male with a gorgeous, black wavy fleece coat that is soft and luxurious. As you may know, black is my favorite doodle color and I sure hope others enjoy my penchant for this glorious shade!  I expect pups to have charcoal button noses, soft wavy fleece and social temperaments.  Bo is the 'greeter' at a bed and breakfast in Westfield, Massachusetts. He is such a gentleman. :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment