Tuesday, January 10, 2017

PICK UP DAY(S) FOR CHARLOTTE'S LITTER.

A couple of puppy buyers have asked me for the actual pick up day for Charlotte's pups. It is the weekend of March 25 or 26 - OOPS! INCORRECT - IT IS FEB. 25TH!. I can never pinpoint dates until pups have been born and vet checked, so when I first post a litter, dates are tentative.

If this happens to be an issue due to planned vacations, etc., I suggest you move to another future litter or hire a trainer to work with your puppy while you are gone. If that is not acceptable, I am happy to help you find another puppy from another breeder that will fit your schedule better. Yes, I will refund your deposit in full.

Otherwise, as we get closer, I will ask all of you which day works best and what time is preferable. I really do prefer a group pick up as it provides a time for all of us to meet and talk a bit, exchange emails and then participate in a question and answer period that benefits all. I do go over all the paperwork in your packet and take an individual picture of your family with the new companion. Most of the time, it takes less than two hours but I am always available for more help if necessary.

Please take time to read over the contract/warranty on my website and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Pick Up day is when we both sign the contracts.

Do you think they are eating enough??

No comments:

Post a Comment