Sunday, February 19, 2017

CHARLOTTE X KEEFER - WEEK 8

With all the snow piles we have, this week's pics were taken on top of one! They are having a ball going in and out of the dogie door now and most make it out to go potty when I give them 'free time'. that makes me very happy!

The pups are REALLY using their teeth now and I constantly have to stand up to prevent them from chewing my fingers, sleeves, hair, etc. They all vie for my lap when I set down for cuddles and get quite rambunctious and will not wait their turn. I need to be an octopus so each has an arm for patting!

Tomorrow is their eye check with my vet in Portsmouth, NH. They did very well in the car on Friday for their first vaccines; I am hoping for a repeat. Surgeries are scheduled for Wednesday - so a very busy week ahead.

A couple of pointers:

  • Please read my warranty and guarantee BEFORE pick up day and if you have any questions, contact me.
  • Check out the Pup Supply List which is located on the right side of this blog if you scroll down a bit and do not buy everything on it yet. Many things can be bought later but I hope all of you ordered a SNUGGLE PUPPY as they can only be purchased online! Very soothing for puppy.
  • Check out and print the Puppy Training sheets from my trainer. You may learn a thing or two. I will send it in a group email.

I had company today so forgive the late posting.

DAISY DUCK  Fish - 8 weeks and 8  1/4 lbs.

HOLLY Fuhrer at 8 weeks and 7  1/2 lbs.

ROSIE Mollano - 8 weeks and 8 lbs.

RUDY Simonds, the only male, weighs 8  3/4 lbs. at 8 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are priceless! I've downloaded the photos of our pup from each week to make a puppy memory book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of my customers do that. I am glad, it makes all the effort to post decent pics worth it. :+)

      Delete