Tuesday, February 21, 2017

DAISY X KEEFER PUPS AT ONE WEEK!

It is amazing that a week has passed since Daisy delivered her litter on the late evening of Valentine's Day. She is doing well and the four pups are gaining with Black Collar boy being 'extra large'! His three sisters are gaining but at a much lower rate. Maybe his 'teat' has steroids in the milk!! Ha, ha.

I wish Daisy would eat more but she seems to be satisfied. Milk production is good, so I guess I should stop fussing over her. :+)

The pups eat, sleep and cry when they want something - that is about it.  An easy time for me.

All four in my wagon.

Overhead shot of the group. You can see that Black Boy has the darkest color of the group.

Purple Girl is the tiniest and weighs just 10 1/8 ounces at one week. She is also the feistiest!

Black Boy weighs 1.5 lbs at one week. Look at those cheeks!

Teal Girl is chunky too - weighs 1.2 lbs. at one week.

Miss Blueberry weighs 13 5/8 ounces at week one.





2 comments:

  1. They are so super cute!! Good job Daisy! And joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+) I can't wait until they get a bit bigger and start doing stuff.

    ReplyDelete