Sunday, February 12, 2017

CHARLOTTE X KEEFER - WEEK 7

We are gearing up for Valentine's Day AND another major snowstorm!

The pups LOVE going outside and playing in the snow and under the ramp. An intense game of Peek A Boo can be heard outdoors while I clean the Pup Room.  I love to watch them play as they get so excited about chasing and barking from atop the ramp while watching for the one under the ramp to pop out! Very, very cute.

They are busy, busy, busy now. Barking up a storm when I put them back into the pen for naps and barking again for me to let them out. It typically is not for very long as the early morning frenzy is a 'shout out' for breakfast to be served; and nap time is a requirement around here. I ignore it and they do fall asleep or play quietly until sleep overtakes them. (Reminds me of my children's objections when young.)

They are enjoying the snow for short periods outdoors and love following me down the path to the 'pup shed' to get various supplies.

Temperament testing will be Wednesday afternoon so stay tuned! I hope another storm does not prevent this from happening - let's keep our fingers crossed.

The pups wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

It is Ebenezer who is high-tailing it back to the pup room!
Silver Belle in front with Holly and Missy Toes in the rear.


Missy Toes (Rosie Mollano) weighs 6 3/4 lbs. at 7 weeks.

Holly (Holly Fuhrer) is the smallest girl at 6 1/2 lbs.

Weighing in at 7 1/2 lbs. is Ebenezer (Rudy Simonds).  Following in his dad's pawsteps.

Silver Belle (Daisy Fish) is 7 lbs. on the nose! I predict she will be the biggest girl.

3 comments: