Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A surprise!! - HAZEL X BO DIDLEY LITTER

My trainer asked if she could switch from Friday to today for temperament testing and I was so happy to accommodate!

The pups did super and all pet pup new owners were called with their assigned pup and, believe it or not, each one was assigned their first choice! The shouts of surprise and glee had me smiling all morning.  :+)

The weather reports have been showing rain for tomorrow and Friday, so I decided to take their '8 week old pics' today because I wanted to do them in the garden. Hopefully, none of you mind the early posting. I will weigh them on Friday just to be sure that is current and update this post.

Pink Girl is named PATTY PRUE.  Assigned to the Lajoie Family.  5 lbs.

Red Boy is LOUIE PRIMA THE DREAMER.  Assigned to the Taglieri Family.  5  1/2 lbs.

It's ROMEO! His owners kept Green Boy's nickname.  Assigned to the Franke Family.  5  1/4 lbs.

Annabelle's OKIE BOOMER, G.H.  Assigned to Alexa  and Daren.  6 lbs.

Annabelle's ELSIE MALLOY, G.H. Assigned to Lennig Family.  6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment