Friday, May 19, 2017

HAZEL X BO DIDLEY PUPS ARE EXACTLY SEVEN WEEKS TODAY!

They are such little doggies now - running in and out of the dogie door, deciding where they want to nap (inside or outside) and loving their meals.

They follow me all over the place and also the adult dogs who let them know when they have had enough. People continue to visit and they so enjoy those meetings - such a social litter!  :+)

I just included a couple of crates in their pen space for them to explore. I want them to at least be familiar with them before going home. Busy weeks ahead and I hope everyone is getting prepared.

REMEMBER, I need names when I contact you for your assigned pup. Also, at that time, I will ask for the balance to be sent and for you to be sure you read my Warranty.  Any questions? I am here!

Don't you think he should be named Romeo? Green Boy weighs 4  1/4 lbs.

Okie Boomer shares the 'Heavyweight' title with his sis, Elsie. Five pounds!

Look at those curly brows!!! Such a hoot! Pink Girl weighs 4  1/4 lbs.

Love that white muzzle. Cutie pie Red Boy weighs 4  1/4 lbs.

Another 5 pounder is Miss Elsie Malloy. Hoping for a local guardian soon.

This would be a good time for all of you to send me a personal email regarding your top three choices. This might help me and my trainer when choosing which pup should go to which family if all are equal with temperament and there is a 'tie'.  :+)

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute. Love that white muzzle on Red.

    ReplyDelete