Monday, May 15, 2017

Schedule for HAZEL X BO DIDLEY pups

I thought it would be important for all of you to be updated on what my schedule looks like for your pups.

  • May 23 - All pups will get their Health Certificates and have a Distemper and Parvo Virus vaccine. They will not need another vaccine until 2 or 3 weeks later with your vet.
  • May 26 - Sue Carney, my trainer, will come to do Temperament Testing and I will let you know which family is getting which pup at some point in that day.
  • May 31 - Pet pups will have their surgeries (Early Spay & Neuter).
  • June 2 - All pups will have an eye examination by my Canine Ophthalmologist.
  • JUNE 3 - IS PICK UP DAY!  I would like this to be at 11 am but if 1 pm is better for all of you, I can do that.  I need to know. Please email me. Also, if Sunday is a better day, again, I need to know. My point is that I am open to either day as long as everyone can come at the same time.
The pups will still be healing from their surgeries, so please be aware of that and keep them on the quieter side.  So..... no ball playing, jumping, excessive running, etc. Once they are ten days past the surgery, normal activity is fine.  Yes, they can be held, walked and played with gently.

Also, PLEASE know what name you will be giving your pup when I call on May 26th. Have both a male and a female name picked out and agreed upon. I need this for the paperwork in your Puppy Notebook that you will receive on pick up day. Some buyers pick out names depending on which pup they might be assigned.  It can be fun and keeps everyone engaged.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment