Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Vet visit for shots! OUCH!

This afternoon, the pups went for a car ride to Broadview Animal Hospital in Rochester, NH for their first vaccine which was for Distemper and Parvo Virus. They also had a full exam for their Health Certificates and, unfortunately for Boomer and Elsie - a microchip insertion. The other three pups will also have microchips, but lucky for them, they will be under anesthesia for their surgeries when getting chipped. Boomer squeaked but Elsie braved the insertion without a whimper. Miss Pink has a slight under bite but will cause no issues for her - my vet really did not even want to note it but I insisted. She is still as cute as ever.  :+)

My vet said the pups were so calm and cooperative - very impressed with their growth and conformation.  I was proud.

Here they are in my expandable portable pen in the back of my car. Not one cried or got sick or did potty during the ride to and from the vets. Kudos little guys!

L to R: Boomer, Red Boy, Green Boy, Elsie and Pink Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment