Sunday, December 16, 2018

WISHING ALL MY PAST, CURRENT AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS....


A WONDERFUL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!


It is truly unfortunate that I cannot do this on my home page but I simply cannot miss an opportunity to shout from the rooftops how grateful I am for all of you.  I know my pups have gone to fabulous families because we all understood what we needed, wanted and hoped for.  
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH for contacting ADNE!

Left to right:  Harriet Potter, Olive Oyl, Willis McParti and Daisy Mae Duke.

With any luck, Daisy will have another easy, but large litter at the end of this month or perhaps on New Year's Eve.  I will post the event here when it happens.  Please send good thoughts for Daisy. :+)


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    I'm looking forward to seeing more Daisy pups and watching them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Joyce! Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! Patiently waiting for Daisy pups. Sending you an easy delivery girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! We are so grateful to you for Liam Kieran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture!
    They look like carolers at your door ready to burst into song🥰🎄

    ReplyDelete