Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Celebrating the Christmas season at 7 weeks!

Boy, is it sort of busy around here! Today was a good day as the pups had visitors, Olive had a good vet appointment, I made some yummy hodge podge and got the 7 weeks pics up on time!

The pups have been going out at least three times a day even in the cold, cold weather. They have been taking their outside time for pottying as well! No, they don't know to potty on command outside, but at least they are comfortable doing it outdoors! It is a step in the right direction, for sure. :+)

Please note that the weights MIGHT be a bit off as I weighed them after they ate a hefty dinner...burp!!!

The adorable Miss Orange weighs 5 3/4 lbs. (smallest pup in the litter)


This handsome guy is Black Boy and he weighs 6 3/4 lbs. (the smallest boy)


Red Girl is the largest girl at a solid 8.0 lbs.


Green Boy had enough of the Santa hat! He weighs 7 3/4 lbs.


Lavender Girl is a demure 6 3/4 lbs.


I should have put antlers on Blue Boy as he is a moose, not an elf! He weighs a hefty 9 1/4 lbs.!


Turquoise Boy was sleeping on his BIG feet! He has had enough of this photography stuff! He weighs 7 1/2 lbs.

5 comments:

  1. Ha Red girl looks like she is posing to be a Radio City Rocket! Hats off to you too green boy! We can't wait for our next visit, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+) Red Girl has become a totally different pup. She went from big and bossy to 'shapely and sweet'! I can't reiterate enough how personalities change as they develop.

    Green Boy has finally come into his own and his pic reflects that. I just love watching pups evolve. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to visit. My husband and I are having a hard time keeping quiet around the kids. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they're so cute! It makes me want a sibling for Jasper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaaahhh! Where is my picture of Jasper?????? I have been dying to see him!

    ReplyDelete