Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Six weeks and Christmas is upon us!

Hello!

I told Kate that I would have my Christmas tree decorated and I did finish it last night. Perhaps the next time her family visits, she can critique it for me. :+)

The pups were soooooo good today for our 6 week photoshoot - maybe they knew Santa was watching and forgot about the 'naughty' and remembered only the 'nice'. For whatever the reasons, I am grateful!

Green Boy - 6 1/2 lbs. and solid like his dad. Will be over 30 lbs. at maturity.


Orange - 4 3/4 lbs. (Definitely going to be a mini doodle topping off at about 25 lbs., I bet!).



Turquoise - 6 1/4 lbs. Another over 30 lbs. at maturity.


Black - 5 1/2 lbs. (More than likely going to be the smallest of the boys and the size of his dad.)


Lavendar - 5 3/4 lbs. (Breeder's choice for female).


Red - 6 1/2 lbs. She will be the largest of the girls and look like mommy.


Blue - 7 1/4 lbs. Going to be the biggest boy and over 30 lbs.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these photos are adorable. You have out done yourself this time...sounds like the puppies helped a little. What out for next time they may make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet they will! I can only hold them hostage to the Santa belief so long!!! LOL!!

    See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy Joyce. Maybe Santa should bring some more camera equipment this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need something simple but with a fast 'clicker-ma-jig'! Any suggestions? :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce,

    They are gorgeous! Congrats. Anxiously waiting for Deb bring to bring back a new friend for Fuzzer and Lulu. PS Lulubelle (the littlest doodle from the last litter) just weighed in at 25.2 pounds last week (10 months). Your predictions are right on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Tracy. Wow! She did really well! Mira says she is a bit 'chubby'. When you get a chance you need to send me a pic of the curly cutie pie! Did you do a family holiday card with them?

    I have a feeling that my little Orange Girl is going to be very similar to her and develop curls as well!

    A boy from one of my past litters was even smaller than Orange Girl at the same age ended up around 30 - 32 lbs. much to all of our surprise. Males do have a tendency to be slightly heavier even when small growing up. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so funny that this Orange Girl is going to be about the same size of Lulu Belle fully grown and will probably have curly fur, too!

    ReplyDelete