Monday, December 21, 2009

We will be 8 weeks tomorrow! We are getting to the countdown!

These rugged babies LOVE to be outdoors no matter what the temperature is. For the most part, after I feed them I leave their X-pen gate open as well as the doggie door. It is amazing to watch them finish up their meal and then go outside to potty and play. They come in and out all day long. If I leave (for shopping and such), I keep them gated in the X-pen so that they will get in a solid nap. If I don't do this, they all crawl up onto the wooden step and sleep on it. Very cute to see. :+)

Because tomorrow will be spent taking my husband to Boston for another surgeon check on his hand, I took all these pics outside today (at dusk) except for Black Boy who was way too busy to stay still long enough! Some of the colors are a bit off due to shadows, etc. I also cropped them quite a bit so the clarity is not as sharp when you enlarge them.

They are more adorable every week. :+)

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE PUPS ARE EVOLVING EACH WEEK AND I, TOO,
AM MAKING CHANGES ON WHO I MAY BE KEEPING! I HAVE MADE PRELIM CHOICES BUT STILL RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND ONCE VET VISITS AND TEMPERAMENT TESTS ARE FINISHED. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS, BUT CHOOSING BREEDING DOGS IS DEPENDENT ON MANY FACTORS, NOT JUST 'LOOKS'.



Red at 9 lbs.


Black at 7 lbs. - sorry he was 'flashed' out as this was taken indoors!!!


Blue at 10 lbs.


Turquoise at 8 lbs.


Green 8 1/4 lbs.


Orange at 6 lbs.


Lavender at 7 1/2 lbs.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed they all look like they have 'eyebrows' now. They're cuter than ever, I can't wait to see them in person.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the eyebrows are forming in a big way now. I have already had to cut their eyes. Big changes will start happening over the next few weeks. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooooo sweet. Those little faces!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family and all your furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Susan - do I know you? Forgive me if I have forgotten! The 'bells in my belfry' are a bit rusty - can you help me remember? :+) And thank you for the compliments! They are an adorable group! LOL!

    ReplyDelete