Monday, December 28, 2009

We had our Eye CERF's today.

We braved the weather and managed to dodge most of the mess. :+)

You all are very, very lucky in that these pups ride like a dream in a car. They have been on four car rides so far of at least a 1/2 hour and these pups are so quiet - not a peep! A very rare thing to happen. I had Blue and Green with a little bit of muzzle wetness from a bit of anxiety for their 8 week shots last week, but that did not even happen today. Really terrific riders!

There was no eye disease found in any of the pups which is a Godsend, but the two that I was most interested in keeping in my program had slight imperfections that will keep them from getting official CERF certificates. I feel very strongly that my potential breeders must have this certificate. That is going to make several people happy because both Green Boy and Lavender Girl are now pet quality only. Makes me want to cry that I cannot include them in my program. That also means that I am now picking two new choices and won't make these selections until after the second temperament test on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment