Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our new playgym!

At around this age (5 to 7 weeks) I bring out this very entertaining playgym for the pups to enjoy. I find if I bring it out too early, they tend to potty on it, so I wait until their potty training is pretty solid inside the pen. It has toys suspended by soft 'arms' that they can pull on and chew. The floor has 'crinkly flower petals' and little leg 'fingers' for them to pull and tug on and I think the pics tell you the rest of the story. :+)





























Hey! Let us out, our company is coming!

2 comments:

  1. What are they all looking at on the floor in the last photo? They seem to be thinking it is a very long way down. You need to stop posting all these cute photos my husband keeps changing is mind about his favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! They were actually trying to decide if they should 'break for it'! Pups at this stage don't have very good depth perception - they don't know 'how far down' it is. :+)

    You are not the only ones trying to decide which ones are their favorites! It is HARD!!!

    ReplyDelete